Daniel Cordova Plumbing is looking for an extremely motivating and highly motivated Plumbing Service Manager to join our team to help take our company to the next level!
As a Plumbing Service Manager for Daniel Cordova Plumbing, you will work as a lead component of a dynamic and extremely passionate team, demonstrating motivational and technical competency to help train and build our technicians into extraordinary service men, top level customer service skills to provide customers with our guarantee for “unmatched quality through traditional service,” leadership abilities to maintain positive working relationships to create a successful company culture, and managerial accountability in order to ensure the desired company metrics.
You will work both one-on-one and in a team environment with all field and office staff to ensure that quality service is being carried through from beginning to end with every call. You will be a support staff, coach and mentor for our team of young technicians, installers and helpers, guiding them, as well as yourself to successful futures with Daniel Cordova Plumbing.
The position will be based from our main office location in West Covina.
Here at Daniel Cordova Plumbing, the Plumbing Service Manager position carries MANY responsibilities. The following lists a few of the primary responsibilities.
- Work with Dispatcher for scheduling calls, customer service & follow-up calls
- Know Tech skill levels and keep updated with tech status throughout the day
- Schedule, Develop & Facilitate Weekly Tech Meeting
- Schedule & conduct semi-monthly safety trainings
- Review Tech Key Performance Indicator’s daily & conduct Tech 1-on-1’s for accountability
- Attend Weekly Management Meetings
- Schedule & Conduct Tech Ride-A-Longs
- Help further develop company service processes and trainings
- Keep up to date with proper truck maintenance and stock
- Follow up on tech paperwork
- Overall Tech accountability
For the safety, security, assurance and overall peace-of-mind of our customers and our staff, Daniel Cordova Plumbing requires the following from ALL Plumbing Service Manager applicants:
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience as a plumbing service technician.
- Higher level knowledge of plumbing codes & ability to make on the job applications
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing & repair
- Proven track record in growing company revenues through honest and reliable service
- High integrity with strong values in providing ethical and exceptional customer service
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude
- Highly motivating and enthusiastic coach who can maintain positive working relationships
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Clean background check
- Clean drug tests
- Current driver’s license & clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Who Should Apply
If you meet all of the above requirements and…
- Are a plumbing technician whose skills are being wasted because your current employer is not meeting with you regularly to discuss your goals and future career opportunities…
- Are a plumbing service manager and are frustrated because you know you could do more if your current company would give you the proper tools, support and resources to assist you in better growing your team…
- Are an industry associate with technical trade skills looking for the next great opportunity and career move…
- You want a leadership position where you can have the freedom to do what you do best and be greatly rewarded for your results
Then YOU should definitely apply now!
How To Apply
So do you think you have what it takes to be a Plumbing Service Manager at Daniel Cordova Plumbing?
If so, please click on the link below, download, print and completely fill out our employment application. Once you have completed this application, please submit it along with a copy of your resume and a brief statement as to why you feel you would be best fit for this position to WorkForDCP@gmail.com or call to schedule a drop-off time with our office at 626-962-0885. Once received and reviewed, our office staff will contact you within 48 hours.
Thank you for your employment consideration!