At Daniel Cordova Plumbing, Drain & Sewer we are looking for exceptional Plumbing Installers to deliver the most efficient, highest quality and superior level customer experiences in local residential plumbing service and repair.
As a plumbing installer for Daniel Cordova Plumbing, Drain & Sewer, you will work as part of a dynamic and extremely passionate team, demonstrating technical competency and exceeding customer expectations through high quality installations on every job.
By working closely with the Lead Technician on the job, you will complete jobs on time and under budget every time, helping to achieve both the technician’s and the company’s metric goals.
The position will be based from our main office location in West Covina, with opportunities throughout the San Gabriel Valley and its neighboring cities.
There are many responsibilities for Plumbing Installers at Daniel Cordova Plumbing, Drain & Sewer. The following lists a few of these primary responsibilities:
- Assist the Lead Technician on the job in all plumbing system installations efficiently and accurately.
- Know how to establish customer rapport in order to build customer relationships and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Present yourself as a knowledgeable professional and be able to help your Lead Technician win new referrals and establish a repeat customer base.
- Assist in properly staging jobs while adhering to quality checks the entire time.
- Support your Lead Technician in maintaining clean, organized job sites and a well inventoried truck.
- Be an active participant in all formal training exercises and on-the-job training by Lead Technicians.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Be accurate and timely with all time sheets & feedback forms.
For the safety, security, assurance and overall peace-of-mind of our customers, Daniel Cordova Plumbing, Drain & Sewer requires the following from ALL plumbing installer applicants and current plumbing installers:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the plumbing industry
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes & ability to make on the job applications
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing & repair
- High integrity with strong values in providing ethical and exceptional customer service
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude
- Clean background check
- Clean drug tests
- Current driver’s license & clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
How to Apply
Do you think it have what it takes to be a Plumbing Installer at Daniel Cordova Plumbing, Drain & Sewer?
If so, please click on the link below, download, print and completely fill out our employment application. Once you have completed this application, you can submit it to WorkForDCP@gmail.com or call to schedule a drop-off time with our office at 626-962-0885. Once received, our office staff will contact you within 24 hours to set up an assessment appointment.
Thank you for your employment consideration!