At Daniel Cordova Plumbing we are looking for a motivated & extremely focused young individual with a great drive to help propel our company forward. We are looking for someone who is a true self-starter with some type of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience along with great organizational and analytic skills.
The position will be based from our main office location in West Covina.
Accounting assistant will assist General Manager with data entry, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciling and maintaining supply accounts, reconciling and maintaining fleet account, preparing a weekly batch for deposit, conducting a monthly reconcile and preparing a weekly owner’s report.
Human Resource assistant will assist General Manager with recording time sheet data, distributing, collecting and reviewing time sheets, technician incentive calculations, benefits administration as well as filling out and submitting other various HR forms.
- At least 2 years experience in accounting / bookkeeping
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong analytic skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude
- Computer skills which include Microsoft Word & Excel, scanning, emailing & basic data entry
- Clear English grammar, both written and spoken
- Clean background check
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred)
- 1-2 years human resource experience
- Skilled with usage of Quickbooks accounting software
How to Apply
Do you think it have what it takes to be an Accounting & Human Resource Assistant at Daniel Cordova Plumbing?
If so, please click on the link below, download, print and completely fill out our employment application. Once you have completed this application, you can submit it to WorkForDCP@gmail.com or call to schedule a drop-off time with our office at 626-962-0885. Once received and reviewed, if we feel you may be a good fit for our company, our office staff will contact you within 24 hours to set up an interview appointment.
Thank you for your employment consideration!