Need help with your water heater, drain cleaning, or sewer line replacement? We provide these services and more! You’ll find our trucks serving Rowland Heights and surrounding areas in Southern California.
- Save on repairs and installations with upfront pricing.
- Available for after hour emergency service.
- Decreased risk of problems with a comprehensive maintenance plan.
- Improved plumbing system with guaranteed service.
What Are Common Plumbing Problems to Look Out For?
Below are some of the more common plumbing issues we handle for our customers.
- Low water pressure: You may notice low water pressure when turning on your faucet. Check if the hot or cold water is being affected. If you find that both are being affected by low water pressure, the problem lies in the aerator. Calcium deposits slowly build up in the aerator, causing a decrease in water pressure. We can easily clear out a blocked aerator—we will remove the unit, clean out any debris or build-up, and re-install the aerator for you.
- Running toilet: A running toilet is caused by several factors. Once we diagnose the problem, we will perform the best method of repair. We may need to replace the toilet fill valve, flapper, or a leaky flush valve.
- Jammed garbage disposal: An inefficient garbage disposal can cause your sink to back up. They can also contribute to draining clogs. We will help you repair or replace your current unit to make sure your food items are properly shredded, freeing up your trash can from additional waste.
Do You Handle Plumbing Emergencies?
We provide emergency support for urgent problems, including burst pipes, water heater leaks, and sewer line back up. Plumbing emergencies that are time-sensitive and cannot wait for scheduled service will require immediate attention. You will always receive live help when you call our office.